EMERGENCY: Call your local Police Department or 911
Help is available through members of the Hate Crime Network in the form of:
- translation for non-English speakers
- information resources and referrals
- crisis intervention and counseling
- emergency financial assistance
- culturally sensitive orientation to the criminal justice system
- support in communicating with the police, the courts and other authorities.
- assistance with writing victim impact statements, obtaining restitution assistance and filing Office for Victims of Crime Compensation Claims.
For more information, please email [email protected] or phone 714-480-6580.
In addition, the following agencies can offer support and assistance.
|OC Human Relations||714.480.6580|
|CSP – Victims Assistance||949.975.0244|
|American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)||949.660.5502|
|Anti-Defamation League (ADL)||949.679.3737|
|Asian Pacific American Legal center||213.997.7500|
|Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)||714.776.1847|
|The Center Orange County||714.534.0862|
|Japanese-American Citizens League||949.586.6640|
|Los Amigos of Orange County||714.758.8090|
|NAACP of Orange County||714.543.3637|
|CCEJ, LA and Orange County||562.435.8184|
|Orange County District Attorney||714.834.3600|
|OC Asian & Pacific Islander Community Alliance (OCAPICA)||714.636.9095|
|Parents, Families, & Friends of Lesbians & Gays (PFLAG)||714.997.8047|
|South Asian Network (SAN)||714.403.0488|
|Crime and Violence Prevention Center California Attorney General’s Office||916.324.7863|
|California Dept. of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)||800.884.1684|
|Office of Victims Services California Attorney General’s Office||877.433.9069|
|Sikh Council California||877.225.7454|
|U.S. Department of Justice Office for Victims of Crime||800.851.3420|