This online training is composed of 2 x 3hr ONLINE sessions, 9am – Noon on August 3 and August 5.
OC Human Relations offers an interactive training that focuses on:
- key implicit bias concepts,
- how the influence of bias may affect interactions and decision-making, and
- effective interpersonal approaches to minimize and begin exploring and addressing implicit biases.
- Defining and understanding explicit, implicit and confirmation bias.
- Understanding that acknowledging these biases is the first step towards addressing them.
- Identifying tools to address implicit biases.
Partial Scholarships are available to students and non-profit staff, if you’re interested in requesting a scholarship for the Aug 2020 training, please contact Julie Vue at [email protected], phone 714-480-6589.