Accepting Resumes through Noon on Friday, June 25, 2021
Send cover letter and resume in PDF format to: Don Han – [email protected]
The Operations Liaison is responsible for directly supporting the CEO, Senior management team, and remote bookkeeper. They will also serve as a liaison to the board of directors and board committees. Under the general supervision of the Director of Operations, provides support services to the Orange County Human Relations Council. This position is characterized by a wide variety of assignments including, but not limited to the following:
- Support administrative functions and assisting in collecting and preparing information for the CEO’s use in meeting with Board, staff, and outside parties.
- Liaison to Board of Directors, Board Committees, and Consultants/Contractors.
- Liaison to Human Resources, including recruitment process, employee onboarding, HR compliance, employee benefits package (policies, certificates of insurance, etc.).
- Primary provider of documentation and support to remote bookkeeper: monthly bills, mail and deposits, payroll, materials for the annual audit, and digital files/record keeping.
- Support Development Team with marketing and communications by assisting with compiling the agency annual report; Increase marketing and communications presence by sending out e-newsletters and contributing to social media channels.
- Maintain supplies and equipment inventory.
- Manage Front Desk phones which include providing information and referrals.
Minimum 3 years of administrative or related experience. Experience should demonstrate knowledge and the abilities listed below:
- Ability to manage time and take initiative to complete projects independently.
- Superior telephone, communication, and interpersonal skills to interact effectively and positively with people.
- Well organized with high attention to detail, accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to effectively manage workflow necessary to handle non-routine, moderately administrative details.
- Ability to use discretion in maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive materials and issues.
- High level of flexibility and responsiveness.
- Excellent event project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to produce a variety of communication productions in a clear and concise style, adhering to the organization’s brand and style guide.
- Ability to communicate with diverse volunteers, clients, partners, and residents in a non-patronizing manner and deal tactfully with sensitive problems involving divergent viewpoints.
- Ability to work and communicate with our diverse staff, volunteers, and community members at large.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Advanced administrative skills.
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite; QuickBooks Pro, and CRM database, etc.
- General Human Resources Compliance
- Information gathering and referral resources.
- Supervision and personnel evaluation.
- Writing, including correspondence and reports.
- Time management, information organization, and retrieval
- Proficiency in all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, etc.
- Adobe Acrobat editing/creating skills
- Passion for OC Human Relations’ vision
This position is a fulltime position, starting annual salary range is: $40,000 – $50,000.
Full benefits including health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, 9 sick days, 12 paid holidays, 10 paid vacation days, and
At OC Human Relations we believe ALL people have a right to live free from discrimination and violence based on any aspect of their being.
Founded in 1991 as a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, OC Human Relations is a nationally recognized leader in creating safe, inclusive schools and communities, developing diverse leaders, mediating conflict and building respect and inclusion among all people.
OC Human Relations helps shape the future through innovative programs like BRIDGES Safe and Respectful Schools, police/Community Reconciliation, #HateFreeOC, Restorative Justice, Intergroup Dialogues, Hate Crime documentation,
Police training in Implicit Bias, Immigrant Parent Leadership Institute, Community Building, Diverse Leadership Development, Mediation and Conflict Resolution.
OC Human Relations is an equal opportunity employer.