YOU can make a difference today.
Your Support Helps Us Build Understanding and Respect
$75,000 = cost of a one year of the Restorative Schools Program at a local school
$20,000 = cost of a one year of the Bridges: Safe and Respectful Schools Program
$1,000 = cost to support one student through our year long Human Relations Ambassador Program
$250= cost to support one student to our week-long summer Youth Leadership Institute
$100 = cost to provide a no cost mediation for a resident in conflict
OC Human Relations depends upon the support of caring individuals like you. Your contributions help to ensure that our programs continue to make a significant impact in your community.
Click on “donate” button below to make a donation through our Kindful donation platform:
Download 1 page fact sheet
How your gift helps:
- WE CREATE respectful & inclusive SCHOOLS. We do this by facilitating over 23,089 interactions with students, staff, administrators, parents & community in partnership with 20 middle and high schools to address creating respectful & inclusive school campuses.
- WE KEEP YOUTH IN SCHOOL. We do this by facilitating over 47,707 interactions at 12 schools for community building and restorative practices to keep youth in school. These activities included 79 trainings and workshops with educators and youth, 1,247 relationship building sessions and 810 student community building activities to enable youth & adults to address harm and develop healthy communication skills.
- WE BUILD YOUTH LEADERS. We engaged 28 high school BRIDGES youth leaders via a 9 month advanced human relations leadership training and 20 youth through a weeklong leadership institute.
- WE PROMOTE INCLUSION. We provided 62 workshops and trainings on Implicit Bias, OC Civil Rights History, Types of Racism and Racial Equity training to 1,711 individuals from 19 organizations so that they have an understanding of and can identify their biases.
- WE ENHANCE SKILLS. We trained 240 new mediators through 11 of our 40-hour basic, advanced and divorce mediation trainings.
- WE RESOLVE COMMUNITY CONFLICT. We engaged more than 111 volunteers in 5,186 hours in providing conflict resolution and mediation services in courts and communities.
Leave a Legacy for the Future
Make a lasting gift with a bequest or other planned gift and continue to help OC Human Relations make an important difference in our community. Join our Legacy Circle! Contact Director of Development 714.480.6582 to learn more.
We depend upon good people like you to help us meet the needs in our community!
OC Human Relations is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Our tax ID number is 33-0438086. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. For more information please see our listing on Guide Star: