The 2017 #HateFreeOC Art Contest is now closed
OC Human Relations’ #HateFreeOC Art Contest is a county-wide opportunity for 8th-12th grade students to have their art promote the #HateFreeOC campaign!
#HateFreeOC is an educational and awareness campaign to create and cultivate a hatefree Orange County and to bring diverse communities together to promote a peaceful and inclusive community for all to thrive
Create your vision of a #HateFreeOC!
Why you should enter:
- The winner will receive a $500 cash scholarship
- Her or his artwork will be used on promotional items for the #HateFreeOC campaign
- Two runners-up will receive $250 cash scholarships
- The three finalists will have their art showcased at our annual AWARDS Gala on May 4, 2017
- The finalists’ artwork will be featured on OC Human Relations’ website.
- Looks great on college applications!
- Eligible students must attend school or live in Orange County, and be currently enrolled in grades 8 – 12.
- Students must not be related to any OC Human Relations Commissioner, Board member, or employee.
- Each student may only submit one completed piece.The art piece must be:
- No smaller than 8” by 10” and not to exceed 2ft by 3ft
- Submitted with a completed and signed art release form
- Hand made (drawing, collage, painting) or digitally designed
- Free of any profanity or inappropriate images
- Submitted with an Artwork Release Form
Enter the 2017 Contest – Deadline March 10, 5pm!
Click here to download the Artwork Release/Entry Form
Submissions can be emailed, mailed or dropped off at our office located at: 1300 S. Grand Ave. Bldg. B, Santa Ana, CA 92705.