“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
~ Margaret Meade
Partner with us in creating a safer, more inclusive community where everyone is valued and respected.
You can play an important role in helping to eliminate prejudice, intolerance and discrimination in our community by supporting our programs and services:
- Gift your financial resources. Become a monthly donor or give a one-time gift today.
- Donate your influence. Be a virtual supporter and spread the word about our work on Facebook.
- Partner with us. Discuss with us how you’d like to partner. See Sponsorship Opportunities.
- Volunteer with us. There are many meaningful ways you can volunteer with OC Human Relations. See Volunteer Opportunities.
- Join our #HateFreeOC Campaign. You can play an important role in helping to eliminate HATE in our community
As a nonprofit organization, it takes volunteers and donors like YOU to help to ensure that our programs continue to make a significant impact in our community.
Partnering with us is easy.
Just pick up the phone and call Khushbindar Kaur Sood, Director of Development, at 714.480.6582.
Or email Khushbindar today at [email protected]