Thank you for your tax-deductible donation!
Your Support Helps Us Build Understanding and Respect:
Now, more than ever, OC Human Relations depends upon the support of caring individuals like you. Your contributions help to ensure that our programs continue to make a significant impact in your community.
Your gift helps:
Impact the lives of more than 40,000 Orange County students, families, educators and residents each year.
Reach over 19,000 students in our BRIDGES Safe and Respectful Schools Program’s multi-year partnership to reduce bullying, violence and prejudice in our schools.
Develop student leaders who stand up for fairness and inclusion for all students on campus.
Provide free and low cost mediation services to over 4,000 residents, helping people communicate peacefully to resolve differences.
Empower diverse residents to become valuable community leaders.
Educate and inspire others to take a stand against hate and intolerance.
…and much, much more.
THANK YOU for your help. We depend upon good people like you to help us meet the needs in our community.
To make a tax-deductible online donation through PayPal, please click the Donate button below.
- A monthly gift of $50 helps one middle or high school student participate in his/her school’s BRIDGES program
- $250 helps send a student leader to the 5-day BRIDGES youth leadership summer camp
- A monthly gift of $1,000 helps sponsor an Orange County school’s participation in BRIDGES
- $50 helps send a student to our annual Walk In My Shoes youth conference
- $250 helps make our Dispute Resolution Program more accessible to Orange County residents in need.
- $500 helps sponsor a student for our year-long internship program with OC Human Relations
- $1,000 helps send a school team of students and teachers to Walk In My Shoes
- Gifts of over $5000 qualify you to join our Community Partners Advisory Board. Click here to learn more.
Leave a Legacy for the Future
Make a lasting gift with a bequest or other planned gift and continue to help OC Human Relations make an important difference in our community. Join our Legacy Circle! Contact Khushbindar Kaur Sood, Director of Development, 714.480.6582 to learn more.
OC Human Relations is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Our tax ID number is 33-0438086. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
For more information please see our listing on Guide Star.