Please join us in honoring Orange County’s Civil Rights Leaders, May 8, 2014 at The City National Grove of Anaheim – a celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Civil Rights Act.
OC Human Relations recently chose Andres Guerrero, a junior at Anaheim’s Loara High School, as the winner of the 2014 Youth Speak contest. Andres will receive a $500 scholarship and deliver his speech at OC Human Relations Legacy Awards on May 8 at the City National Grove of Anaheim.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind out what OC Human Relations can do for you and your community.
What does OC Human Relations do?
- Where is OCHR located?
- Who does OCHR serve?
- What services does OCHR provide?
- How can I get involved?
- How do I report a Hate Crime?
- What is the difference between a Hate Crime and Hate Incident?
- What is BRIDGES?
- What is mediation?
- How can I get mediation services?
- How can I become a mediator?