OC Human Relations is undertaking a community survey to help us better understand how we as an organization can be most effective in addressing Orange County’s critical human relation issues.
Now, more than ever, OC Human Relations depends upon the support of caring individuals like you. Your contributions help to ensure that our programs continue to make a significant impact in your community.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind out what OC Human Relations can do for you and your community.
What does OC Human Relations do?
- Where is OCHR located?
- Who does OCHR serve?
- What services does OCHR provide?
- How can I get involved?
- How do I report a Hate Crime?
- What is the difference between a Hate Crime and Hate Incident?
- What is BRIDGES?
- What is mediation?
- How can I get mediation services?
- How can I become a mediator?